To see some examples of my custom quilting please scroll to the very bottom of this page. The majority of these are customer quilts who requested full custom quilting.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding having one of your quilts either freehand or custom quilted. crazycreekcreations@shaw.ca or call me at (403) 278-8854

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Double Slice Layer Cake by Tanya

First time customer Tanya came to me with this lovely quilt called "Double Slice Layer Cake".  Tanya did a wonderful job putting all these awesome fabrics together.  Wow I don't even know how many different fabrics are actually in this quilt, quite a few. The off white, teaming with the black make for such a elegant combination.  Very nice Tanya.

The quilting is a freehand allover leaf/swirl design and the variegated grey to black thread - Mirage by Wonderfil really compliment this beauty.

 



 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Nancy. Your quilting skills are just amazing. I look forward to seeing my next quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Followers